Software Used : Adobe Photoshop CC
- Find the attached Photoshop document (.psd) file on this web page. The file contains guide lines to make designing process more streamlined & easy.
- Once you have opened the file select a larger background image recommended more than 2500×1500 px because if you select a smaller one its going to look grainy; you need a larger image for smart TV users; for most of desktop & mobile users make sure you work in the safe area highlighted on the PSD file.
- Now start with drawing a rectangle on the imported image along the safe zone as shown in the video.
- Once the rectangle is drawn you need to rasterize the shape, create a copy of the imported background one on top & other on the bottom of the rectangle. Apply clipping mask on the image above the rectangle.
- Now the image under the rectangle layer you can go in image & apply black & white effect, you can also darken the image further by playing around with the brightness & contract. Once desired darkness is achieved you can go ahead and apply Gaussian blur under the filter options. Once you have gotten your satisfactory background image than type your desired text on the safe zone
- Apply the desired text effect; you can also insert your desired tag line with pictures & other effects in the safe zone to complete your banner graphic.
- Just remember with your imagination & Photoshop skills sky is the limit.
- Hope you like the video & the description.