Software used: Photoshop CC 2015
- Start by creating a new Photoshop (.psd) document in Photoshop of desire size & resolution
- Select the background color of your choice as you will chose the text color based on the background color
- Easier way is to apply gradient effect with background color white & fore ground color light gray (#c8c7c6). Note : this will only work for white text effect
- For any other color text, create a copy of the text layer & make sure the color of the copied text is white no matter what’s the color of original text, than rasterize the copied layer once the layer is rasterized use the marquee tool to cut the rasterized layer from the center down & than apply clipping mask to that layer.
- Once done use gradient tool & apply the glossy text effect.
To create shadow of the text:
- This is going to be very easy, all you do is create a copy of the text to be shadowed
- Use transform tool & flip the selected text vertically and then use the move tool to move the text so it touches the bottom part of the text to be shadowed.
- Once done than apply clipping mask to the shadow text & apply gradient effect for the shadow effect.
Hope you like this easy tutorial. I have attached a youtube video of the whole process which will give you a better idea. You can also subscribe to the channel so you do not miss any upcoming videos/tutorials.
** If you want to learn Photoshop CC I would recommend you guys to get the copy of this amazon book : https://amzn.to/2NBCcUd **