Software used: Photoshop CC 2015
– Start by creating a new Photoshop (.psd) document in Photoshop of desire size & resolution. Alternately you can directly apply the effect on any desired image you want which you can open with photosop
– Once the image is opened type the text with desired fonts, styling & size
– After that, go in the blending option for the text you typed
– Do not go in any bending option but on the right side box you will see general blending options where you can select overlay
– Select the desire opacity for that effect. That’s it.
– If you have a dark wooden background the effect will look like engraved text effect; however this effect works great with any image in the background
Hope you like this easy tutorial. I have attached a youtube video of the whole process which will give you a better idea. You can also subscribe to the channel so you do not miss any upcoming videos/tutorials.
** If you guys want to learn Photoshop CC I would recommend you to get a copy of this book from amazon : https://amzn.to/2NBCcUd **