Software used: Photoshop CC 2015
- Start by creating a new Photoshop (.psd) document in Photoshop of desire size & resolution or you can start this effect on an existing landing page file for designing web menus
- Now draw a rectangle or rounded rectangle shape which ever you prefer
- Writer the desired text on that with whatever effect you want to apply on the text, see the video attached at the end of the post for the effect I like to use with this button.
- Once done use the brush tool with the diameter of the brush of your choice; make sure the brush is bigger enough to cover the button, & apply the brush effect on a new empty layer & use the color black only.
- Now select that brush glow layer and go transform & select perspective now use the point to apply a bow tie effect so the brush glow gets twisted in a bow tie effect, once done cut out one end of the bow tie with marquee select tool or eraser tool.
- Now you can expand the other half of the bow tie to your desired extent, just make sure it’s under the rectangle shape created earlier.
- After that, make the rectangle exactly the same color as the background color and the effect is done
- You can create multiple copies & organize the layers in folders for the ease of editing.
Hope you like this easy tutorial. I have attached a youtube video of the whole process which will give you a better idea. You can also subscribe to the channel so you do not miss any upcoming videos/tutorials.
** If you guys want to learn Photoshop CC I would recommend you to get a copy of this book from amazon : https://amzn.to/2NBCcUd **